Let's Review Regents: U.S. History and Government 2020
John McGeehan, Eugene V. Resnick, Morris Gall
Barron's Let's Review Regents: U.S. History and Government 2020 gives students the step-by-step review and practice they need to prepare for the Regents exam. This updated edition is an ideal companion to high school textbooks and covers all U.S. History and Government topics prescribed by the New York State Board of Regents. You’ll get an overview of American history in its totality, starting with the Colonial era and concluding with recent significant events.
This edition includes:
- The latest New York State Regents U.S. History and Government Exam
- Summaries of key topics with maps, charts, and illustrations
- Review exercises consisting of questions with answers
- A detailed chronology of major events in American history
- Thumbnail biographies of notable Americans
- A glossary of history terms and an extensive index
Looking for additional practice and review? Check out Barron’s Regents U.S. History and Government Power Pack 2020 two-volume set, which includes Regents Exams and Answers: U.S. History and Government 2020 in addition to Let’s Review U.S. History and Government.