Be Like Jesus Study Guide
Am I Becoming the Person God Wants Me to Be?
Becoming Like Jesus Is a Journey
God wants to transform your thoughts and your actions so you will bear good fruit, impact the world, and experience joy in your life. But for this to happen, you must remain in community with Christ so he can instill his life-giving spiritual virtues within you. As you do this on an ongoing basis – abiding in the presence of Jesus on a daily basis – the more spiritual fruit you will produce.
Be Like Jesus reveals how practicing these spiritual virtues, when embraced in your heart and mind, will lead you in fulfilling your mission to not only think and act like Jesus . . . but actually be like Jesus.
This study guide includes video teaching notes, group discussion questions, case studies, personal reflection questions, and Scripture readings.
- How Does God Want Me to Love Others?
- What Will Give Me True Joy?
- How Do I Find Real Peace?
- How Does God Free Me from Sinful Habits?
- How Can I Maintain Hope During Hardships?
- How Can I Be Patient with Others?
- Why Should I Be Loyal to Others?
- How Can I Be Considerate of Others?
Designed for use with the Be Like Jesus digital video or DVD, sold separately.
Adapted from Part 3 of the Believe Study Guide and Think, Act, Be Like Jesus by Randy Frazee.